Methods of Payment
There is a surprisingly large number of ways to transfer money from one country to another.
For example, if you are not in the UK, why not simply walk into your local travel agent and buy some UK banknotes! OK for small amounts, but not as safe as it used to be ...
- Sterling Cheques
- Travellers Cheques
- Bank Draft drawn on a London bank
- International Money Order (IMO)
- Electronic funds transfer, but please add £12 for bank charges. Why? Details on request.
- Cash! Simply "buy" English pound notes at banks and Bureaux de Change
- US dollars via PayPal or in cash (green notes/travelers cheques) at a rate of $1.60 per pound.
- EURO via PayPal or in cash (notes) at a rate of Euro 1.30 per pound.
- I am unable to take credit cards; please use PayPal which does. Use exchange rates as above or £££.
If you are in the UK, then I can accept cash, cheque, direct bank transfer or PayPal. Bank details on request.
If you use the PayPal button below, please provide a shipping address, as PayPal will not do so.
James Miller G3RUH, 3 Benny's Way, Coton, Cambridge, CB23 7PS, England
Back to Product List
Last updated: 2016 Aug 17